Phonak Paradise connects directly to your iOS®, Android™ or other Bluetooth®-enabled devices so you can stream audio in excellent quality directly to your hearing aids. Plus, as an added convenience, you can simultaneously connect to two Bluetooth devices and seamlessly alternate between the two.
The Paradise hearing aids offer true Hands-Free phone calling, because they use the microphones on your hearing aids to pick up your voice and send it to the person on the other end of the line. What's even cooler, is you don't need to search for the push button anymore if you want to answer phone calls. With the Motion Sensor, you can just double tap your ear to answer your phone and double tap again to hang up. Your hearing aids will even announce who is calling so you don't even need your phone to see who is calling
- Stereo Bluetooth streaming - Streaming from iPhone, iPad, MacOS, Android, Windows, and any other Bluetooth-enabled audio device.
- Hands-free calling in stereo - True hands-free calling from Bluetooth-enabled phones and VOIP services like Skype.
- TV Streaming - Paradise can stream directly from Bluetooth-enabled TVs, and can also stream from the Phonak TV Connector accessory.
- Rechargeability - Paradise provides a full day of hearing aid use from a single charge.
- At-home adjustments - Paradise hearing aids can be adjusted remotely by your hearing expert.
- Moisture protection - As with most Phonak hearing aids these days, Paradise hearing aids have a high IP68 rating.
- RogerDirect™ - Direct streaming from Phonak’s popular Roger remote microphone accessories.
- PartnerMic™ - Clear audio streaming from a remote microphone via Phonak’s AirStream™ technology.