Aural Rehabilitation help reduce the impact hearing loss has on your quality of life through a combination of auditory training, communication strategies, and counseling. At Kalady Audiology, Dr. Meg Kalady understands that effective communication is more than just hearing. She will help support you as you adapt to wearing hearing aids and develop a communication plan.
AR addresses the following:
- Auditory training
- Use and understanding of language
- Intelligible production of speech sounds
- Communication strategies training
- Counseling and information about normal hearing, hearing loss, and listening device technology
- Assistance with obtaining available resources